Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Trail

Hmm. So I've been thinking that I need a way to push myself into working on the story I've been writing. As such I've decided to try the Dickensian route of offering installments of my story. This means, for all you lucky folks out there who probably don't give a crap about this story, that you have the personal opportunity to read what is probably a bunch of crap.

To that effect, please allow me to post a quick bit.

All rights reserved. No parts of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the author, nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published and without a similar condition being imposed on the subsequent reader.

All characters in this publication are fictitious. The characters of Kenzie, Aly, and Jonathan are inspired by but not intended to represent the actual people of which they portray. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, otherwise, is purely coincidental.

Also, I would like to thank Glen Seebers and the people at the Chisholm Trail Heritage Center for providing such interesting information on their respective websites. Regrettably, my hard drive recently perished, so I do not have the link to the website with the map of the Trail that I personally followed. However, if I ever do find that site again, I will surely post it.

This story is dedicated to my nieces and nephew. And also to the woman, whomever she might be, who will one day bear us a child. Don't worry, whoever you are, we don't have to name him Dewey.

Have fun folks.

No comments: